Preparation time: 30 minutes
For the pancakes:
- 40 g oats
- 1 small carrot
- 1 egg and two whites
- 3 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of vegetable drink (almond)
- 1 cap of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
For the filling:
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 drops of green food coloring
- 2 drops of mint extract
- 17 g unsweetened chocolate
- Decorate with our chocolate-filled mint meringues. They give it the special touch!
1. Mix the pancake ingredients in the blender and cook them in a Teflon skillet. 2. Mix the yogurt with the color and the mint extract (you can find it in raw material stores for confectionery)
3. Form your tower pancake and add the yogurt between each layer.
4. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds, to make more liquid you can add a tablespoon of milk or water ...
5. Cover your pancakes with the chocolate, add the meringues and voila!