Servings: 1 Charlotte
- 9 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 6 tbsp cottage cheese
- 3 mangoes
- 1 scoop of protein (vanilla or cinnamon roll)
- vanilla cookies
- 30 grams of walnut
- Don't Worry Quinoa Bites
1. Mix in the blender the 9 tablespoons of Greek yogurt, the 6 tablespoons of cottage cheese, the 3 small mangoes and the scoop of protein (vanilla or cinnamon roll).
2. To form the charlotte, place a layer of vanilla cookies and cover with the mango mixture. Repeat this step until you finish the mixture.
3. To finish, sprinkle walnut in small pieces (approximately 30 grams).
4. Leave in the refrigerator preferably overnight so that it takes the right consistency.
5. To serve, use a circular cookie cutter, cut two charlotte slices and fill them. On the top, decorate with Almond Pecan Quinoa bites (or the ones you prefer) and a few pieces of fresh mango...