Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons of rice or oat flour
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons ricotta or cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cap of vanilla
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Stevia to taste
Jam and toppings:
- 1 cup of strawberries
- Lemon droplets
- 3 milks: almond, coconut and light
- Don't Worry Meringues Cookiess and Cream
1. Combine the ingredients in an oven-safe or air-fryer bowl.
2. Cook for 22 minutes at 350ºF in the bake function of your deep fryer.
3. Cut the strawberry into small cubes, add the stevia and lemon drops and bring it to medium heat. Once it's ready, add the tablespoon of chia and let it rest.
4. With the help of a stick, pierce your cake and add 1/4 cup of milk (you can combine almond and light coconut milk and sweeten to taste). Let the milk absorb and finish decorating with the jam and meringues.
Your mug cake is ready to enjoy!!