Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 of cup of oats
- 3 tablespoons of rice flour
- 6 whites
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 splash of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 banana
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened jam
- Cocoa powder
- Don't Worry Cookies and cream Meringues
1. Mix the pancake ingredients in the blender, and cook them in a non-stick frying pan. The secret to making them chubby, is to use a tiny frying pan, preferably with a lid! Cook over low heat so that they are well done inside, turn and let them finish cooking.
2. To assemble the tower, add jam and peanut butter between each pancake.
3. Mix the yogurt with the milk and sweeten to make it more liquid.
4. Place the yogurt, meringues and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Super snowy pancakes are ready to enjoy with your family!