Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup of mix frozen berries
- 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 3 tablespoon of cottage cheese or ricotta
- 1 cap of vanilla
- sweetener to taste
- Don't Worry quinoa bites: red berries flavor
- unsweetened maple syrup
1. Mix the ice cream ingredients in the blender and reserve it for at least 2 hours in the freezer.
2. Grind your quinoa bites until it is like dirt. Add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened maple syrup.
3. Place the quinoa in a silicone container and squash it into a basket. Just like the ice cream, reserve it in the freezer to hold.
4. When everything is well frozen, serve ice cream balls in the basket and decorate with red berries and quinoa bites.
You already have your basket of quinoa bites with ice cream ready !!