Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 small carrot (optional)
- 30 grams of oats
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 10 almonds
- 1 splash of non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- stevia and cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 17 grams of unsweetened chocolate
- Vegetable milk
- Cookie meringues @dontworry_us! (Or whatever you like!)
1. Mix the ingredients in the blender and cook your pancakes in a Teflon pan over low heat. Cover the pan very well so that they sponge and be patient! Turn and cover again to finish cooking.
2. Go interspersing your pancakes adding yogurt and strawberries between each one. At the end, bathe your pancakes with the melted chocolate with a splash of milk in the microwave for 30 seconds. Sprinkle cinnamon and top with your meringues.
Your Don't Worry pancakes are ready!!