Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 40 g oats
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 carrot
- 2 eggs
- 1 small banana
- 1 dash of orange juice
- 1 cap of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of protein
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon stevia to taste
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/3 scoop of protein
- 17 g unsweetened chocolate
- Vanilla Don't Worry meringues
1. Mix the ingredients of your pancakes and cook them in a Teflon pan on both sides.
2. Prepare the filling by mixing the yogurt with the protein and spreading a little between each pancake until the tower is finished.
3. Melt the chocolate (just reserve a little to make it a powder and use it as decoration), put it in the microwave with a tablespoon of milk for 30 seconds and stir.
4. Cover the tower with the chocolate, add vanilla meringues and sprinkle the chocolate that you had reserved.
Your pancakes with vanilla meringues are ready!