Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 3 slices of wholemeal bread
- 1 egg + 1 white
- cinnamon and stevia
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam or 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 17 g unsweetened chocolate
- Don't Worry Chocolate Quinoa Bites
- Don't Worry Chocolate Meringues
1. Mix the egg, white, vanilla, cinnamon and stevia in a bowl, and dip your slices of bread on both sides.
2. Cook on both sides in a Teflon skillet until crisp.
3. Place the first bread and add half of the Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon of jam, place the second bread and repeat this step.
4. Cover with the last bread and cover the surface with melted chocolate.
5. Sprinkle your quinoa bites and decorate with the meringues.
Your choco toast is ready to enjoy !